Tuesday 15 January 2013

Let's celebrate!!!



Believe it or not: FunwithATCs celebrates its 3rd Birthday on January 19th! So the challenge theme for this fortnight is - of course - "Birthday/Celebration".

And there's even more to come! On this special occasion FunwithATCs is having an awesome blog hop in store for you with great prizes to be won. Prize sponsors are Tando Creative, Visible Image and 100 proof press!!! Cool, huh?!

To participate in the prize draw you have to take part in the blog hop - which means you have to visit all of the blogs and leave a comment with each of them. If you came to me from the FwATCs challenge blog and then Irit's blog "Irit Shalom's Designs" you are on the right track and will have to hop over to Mark's "Spesh Ink" blog from here (Mark will tell you where to hop next). If you just popped in here accidentally and want to take part in the blog hop, go directly to FwATCs challenge blog, where you find a list of all the "stations" of this blog hop in their correct order. The winner/s will be drawn randomly and of course the Top 3 will be selected too as usual.


My ATC for the challenge is quite different from the things I commonly do, but I just love these stamps from flonzcraft, which come with a gorgeous "Birthday" stamp set with many more gorgeous images. :)

I coloured the stamped quotes and images and the background using felt tip pens and crayons, then I drew some garlands with the embossing pen and heat embossed them with some of my sparkling embossing powders. I also heat embossed some of the stamped stars with clear embossing powder to add a little more bling and depth. Hope you like it and have fun and of course I wish you good luck with the blog hop!


Yours,

die amelie xx

22 comments:

  1. This ATC is a fun one, Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfekt, die beiden feiern ja schon fröhlich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So different from your usual style, but great fun... and I love your hand-drawn sparkly garlands!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheerful ATC! Love that image, I thought you had drawn it at first. Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. granatenspitzenklasse! ich liebe diesen freche Teilchen !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see a few of us have stepped out of our comfort zone with this challenge it certainly has a party feel to it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors, I agree with ark - you are out of your comfort zone here! smile...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic party ATC that it Claudia. Love it! Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Farbenfrohes und witziges ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic ATC. I love the colours !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Auf deinem ATC sehe ich Lebenfreude pur - echt klasse!
    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Klasse, das ist wirklich Freude pur.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Has such a fun party look! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a fun, cheerful ATC! I love it! :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your style these colors are just so cheerful too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, visiting your blog thru blog hop..thanks for joining in.
    Here is mine http://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2013/01/celebrate-fun-with-atcs-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've arrived here as part of the Fun With ATCs blog hop.I love this ATC.I really like the hand drawn quality it has,and the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your funny ATC so much! Just wanna dance now!
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a bright and cheerful ATC!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, love that bright and energetic ATC. They look like they are having a fantastic party

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx