Friday 1 March 2013

Steampunk, Steampunk, Steampunk - and a challenge!

Drumrolls please...

...as here we go with our very, very first own Steampunk challenge over at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!!! 
Whoop, whoop!


We - this means incredibly talented SanDee and humble me, die amelie.
Of course we have prepared some specials on this occasion to celebrate the event with you!

It was really hard for us to decide on a worthy theme for a "first challenge", but we have finally come up with something we hope you will find both - fun AND challenging!

I will not show the whole project I created or tell you the challenge theme for now, but - as I am a really kind person (*huahh huahh!) - I will give you a tiny sneak peak of what's awaiting you if you decide to hop over to our Steampunk challenge blog...




So go, find out and meet SanDee and me over at our new challenge spot! 

Hugs,

die amelie xx

2 comments:

  1. wunderbare Challenge..
    auch wenn ich kein großer steampunkfreak bin... Eure Sachen sind grandios...

    hoffentlich zeigst Du die kleien Wellpappenuhr auch genauer hier.. die sieht so sehr raffinert aus drüben!

    viel Erfolg und Spass mit Eurem Mitmachbaby!


    wirst sehen das rockt !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks interesting. I don't usually do many challenges but I will go and have a look, who know....?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx