Monday 27 June 2016

Creating with Calico Craft Parts - Part V

Hi, servus and welcome back to another of my invitations on visiting the Calico Craft Parts Blog where I have a new project and tutorial for you today.


Here's a little sneak peek as usual:



My son and I love nature and especially everything about ocean life and creatures and one of my fondest memories of him when he was little was his excitement over whales of all sorts - especially of the "Humppack Whaaale"! ;)

Well, I know of course that this is a sperm whale I have used - but he loved these too of course (as he loved all the other fantastic deep sea creatures). And still does.
And so do I.

So if you want to see the full ocean diorama and tutorial I have created for you, I would ask you to hop over to the Calico Craft Parts blog (by clicking HERE).

I hope to see you over there soon. 

Hugs and happy crafting, 
Claudia 
xxx


2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant ocean project you have made, Claudia! I really love everything about this. Such ingenious and creative ideas!
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your submarine diorama Claudia such a clever design and construction xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx