Monday 19 March 2018

Layering paints on Calico Craft Parts

Hi, servus and thanks for stopping by today! It is once more time to invite you over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog to check out my latest project and tutorial.

This time I have layered acrylic paints of different kinds in different ways to create a lot of depth and - who would have guessed - different patterns. I have combined DecoArt Americana premium paints and media, DecoArt Chalky Finish paints and DecoArt media fluid acrylics on my project to vary in texture, translucency and finishes.


As you can see I have also added a bit of stamping with some of my favourite Seth Apter stamps for additional texture.

To find out about the finished project and the different techniques I have used to create this layered mixed media effect, simply click HERE to get taken to the post over at the Calico Craft Parts Blog.

I hope to see you over there!

Have a good start into the week!
Claudia
xxx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx